Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What I'm Up to Now ~ Intentions for Fall & Winter 2010

I'm thinking about the transition from summer 2010 to fall 2010.  We are moving in to the last two seasons of this year.... 



What a journey its been this spring and summer. fixing up the Ramsey property, the flood, bouncing around from one little summer project to the next. time has been flying by !

Now I am thinking about moving from summer into the seasons of fall and winter. the colder, stay inside times of year.

Now that things are settling a little bit after lots of transition... I want to ENJOY it all before moving again.

I have decided to have claim this fall & winter for creating and playing in my Artist Retreat House. I am going to practice living a more creative life ~ dig into all those paint supplies. use them up!
sew, practice yoga, dance, and write.

I also want to spend time in my new office. It really hasn't been set up that long, and I really want to enjoy working in there this fall and winter. I have a new *Invitation* platform and I want to develop that this year during the season of hibernation. I also want to host a few programs. Maybe a series or two?!? Set up a few Private Retreats?

And while hibernating, this winter, I am going to dream and plan for moving in the spring. Search for more potential rental houses, and retreat houses, and commercial buildings. I am knowing that new phases and transitions are just ahead.
I have many dreams for the next ten years, and that will likely mean a series of transitions from one stepping stone to the next.

But for Right Now... I've got some wonderful opportunities and I want to soak it all up and enjoy this time for what it is. Stay in the present moment and enjoy my life! Cause its all about getting ~ Pure Pleasure ~ from the Present Moment!