Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!! 2008

2008 has started out just as I intended. There is a very important shift going on in my life right now. I am changing the way I live my life, in many ways, because the motivations behind what I do have shifted...

Its a "one year" and we are beginning a whole new decade of life. For me 2007 was the end of my 20s and damn, I was glad of that. The 20s for me were about DRIVE and DETERMINATION. I was on a fast track of marking things off my life-TO-DO list. (very different kinda things than my life list) I pushed and shoved and rushed my life along very much of the time during my 20s. There was so very much to do to MAKE things HAPPEN.

Now we are in a new decade... and I am living for the moment, diving into the pleasures of life, and leaving deadlines behind. Ahhh feels free.

I am excited about how this is going to shift the way I create the path to the new Divine Playhouse space. I believe its going to be much more enjoyable to me...

I look forward to writing about this process as it evolves and unfolds here in the new year of 2008.

Happy New Year Universe. Its going to be a goooooood life!