Tuesday, March 11, 2008

dreams i am touching

warning : i am having a slight coffee buzz. i haven't had afternoon coffee in awhile and i just got a latte :)

ok... there is so much going on in my little world today. i am blissed out.
in case you don't know.... my winter hibernation has moved into a summer sabitical. a creative sabatical. I spent the last two months creating this digital vision board/brainstorming notebook on my computer that has been so much fun and now I am looking for a place for the summer that I can use to start building all this stuff! if you come across any opportunities let me know. (think garage with an ac unit.) a workshop. a place where i can paint signs, haul in couches, paint furniture, store tables... that kinda place. ideally I would like it to be sorta close, so i can pop in whenever. i am so excited. this is going to be where I can really create.

two other things... I think I have more money coming my way again ;) I feel it coming. so I'm pretty excited about that, because the last time it came in I was able to shift my schedule to what it is now, in order to make time for all this stuff i am creating... and this time I think its going to be just what I need to get my operating budget to the level I would like before moving into our new space. I knew it would be here for me as soon as the timing was right to move forward.

I keep seeing these amazing visions of whats just up ahead. these pictures are so real, so tangible, i feel like I am walking in a dream while awake. i almost don't know what is real and what is a vision. when this happens, I know my visions are beginning to collide with the energies that have been set in motion to create in reality. walking reality.