Friday, January 23, 2009

finding pieces of the past...


Today I am going through every snip it of paper in my office. for years i have been hauling these folders, boxes, and drawers of papers with me.... and today i decided to sit down and read them, sort them, leave some of them behind, and find new truths today based on messages i left myself in the past.

wow. there are so many messages from the past.... speaking to me today.

every vision i ever had. if it pulsed with any degree of power... has been manifest.
every dream i reached for with passion and longing, even if was seemingly so far from reach.... has come to me on the path. or is still coming to me.

its amazing. and reminds me to keep believing. keep dreaming. keep KNOWING that it is all on the way.

stretching boundaries.
expanding
living within my greatest dreams. this is my life.
this will continue to be my life. no beginning and no end. it just keeps going on and on.