Wednesday, January 14, 2009

self love


Its been a wild ride lately. many things are shifting around in my physical life to catch up with where i am in my heart and soul. its a re-alignment of my whole being.

i am getting many opportunities to practice applying my higher ideals to the nitty gritty of living out daily life. i am learning. i am growing. i am stretching beyond my previous limits. and i am resting.... yes, sometimes i am just resting. letting everything sink in.

i am grateful that i am starting to understand the process of raising myself higher within a much shorter period of time. allowing emotions. allowing experiences. moving through my life with more ease. more acceptance of each present moment.... but still, still a great capacity for reaching higher and often that has meant reaching for the future... but now its starting to mean reaching higher in the present moment.
this is all new to me.
but i am finding that i get "better" now.

wow. thats an intense possibility for living. instant gratification. and thats what i am getting. with love guiding. love based gratification. harm to none. better now. now.


i woke a little heavy this morning. i was tackling a few inner demons last night. but it was easy and effortless for me to release the pain. release the fears. release all that was holding me back from living.

i have nothing to prove. only love to live. only pure pleasure to take out to the world. pure and beautiful love and joy for living. and where does it all start. with me. with my own love for my own self.

i am always starting right here in my own little world of self-existence.
i am glad for this learning. grateful for the practice. self love.