Saturday, December 27, 2008

Its a most amazing moment

Right this moment I feel like I am in heaven....
Everything around me is absolutely divine and brimming over with beauty.

there is peaceful stillness in the air this morning...
windows open wide on a december morning... winds coming in and encouraging me. winds of change. gentle, easy winds of change
kissing me gently on the cheeks and whispering to me that everything is going to be ok.
really ok.
better than ever ok.
life is unfolding. winds are blowing. everything new is waiting for me.

and i am following the goodness.
stepping through fields of satisfaction... going towards more satisfaction.
its all right here for me
now.

I love my life.
I love that these moments come to me over and over.
no matter where i go.
no matter what material possessions are around me
the essence of this moment follows me.

its not about what i own
not about what i do
this love wraps around me every where i go.

I know there are big changes ahead and I am stepping into the moment with true belief that all is well and even more satisfaction waits for me.