Thursday, December 4, 2008

rolling along...living life

Its been such a wonderful, FULL year! It's the beginning of the last month of the year and I am remembering where I was last year this time. I had just entered a deep hibernation. I went into my cave and sat with my soul. It was time of letting go of deadlines, expectations, and other annoying habits of living. And here I am one year later.... ahhhhh enjoying new freedoms!

Last year this time I stared living life by
my *FLOW LINE*

ah! I am really enjoying this new way of living. Its the "flow line" (as oppossed to the -deadline-)
The wintery weather has brought me back inside to my office more. I have been working on many projects the last few days. And honestly I originally thought that a lot of these projects would be launched already... but .... you see... all year long I have wandered along my little path enjoying myself. So instead of JUST doing the projects, I have also really and truly LIVED LIFE! and it doesn't matter that I am just now getting to some of these things...because I have all the time in the world. And I am living a FULL life every step of the way.
and really, is there anything better than that?!?!?

I'm living and enjoying life!
I'm playing!
I'm laughing.
I'm napping.
I'm having lunch on the porch.
making love in the afternoon.
dancing in the morning
painting at midnight.
listening and sharing with friends.
breathing deeply
hearing God whisper in my ears.
seeing the Universe dance before my eyes.
feeling Source Energy tickle my toes
Watching LIFE unfold before like visions that have come to manifestation.

and this is what I want more than anything
and this is what all the projects of creation point me towards...
so i am just living my way all the way...