Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mantra Mobile


This morning I made a * Mantra Mobile * to hang over my desk.
I love the idea that all these wonderful thoughts are dancing over my head while I am working at my desk.
I have been doing a lot of work with mantras for the last few years and I am working on some programs using mantras.

I used the side rail of my childhood baby bed. (yes! the one I slept in) I really love the symbolism here. I feel like I am incorporating an energetic piece of my roots into this present moment. By weaving this item into the project, I am energetically weaving in this mantras with my first subconscious patterning, the very first synaptic waves of my brain. i like :)!!!!

I will keep adding mantras and affirmations to the mobile as time goes on. Like my life, it will be a progression ~*~*~* !