Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Meditation Under the Shade Trees


Today I went on a journey of the heart....

I left the house early this morning with an mp3 meditation loaded on my iphone.
I took off for a walk at shelby & found a quite place under some shade trees to settle in.
I listened to the guided meditation while the birds flew above me, the bugs crawled around me, and the trees swayed in the breeze.   It was so peaceful to connect with nature this way while going on this journey of the heart.   I cleared my heart and soul & revived my whole being!  

As I was leaving I could not help but skip and run and laugh for a long stretch when I didn't see anyone around.   I just needed to bounce around in that fresh clean energy and celebrate.
there is nothing like pure joy that can't be contained in your body without expression!



I always want to remember this day <3