Saturday, February 21, 2009

1311 Woodland Street is for Sale!

The last few days I have been getting emails and phone calls from friends who are a bit concerned that they have seen a for sale sign in the front yard.

All is well friends!!

Nearly four amazing years have been lived in this beautiful house and I’m only shaking things up a bit and taking some of my dreams to the next level. I’ll still be here in east nashville. and will be taking all the celebrating, parties, retreats and activities to a new space. In fact i’m looking for a space for The Divine Playhouse to expand. good good stuff is unfolding! i’m merely rearranging everything so I can more fully flow into this next phase.
so please…. wish me well, and imagine this smooth and easy transition with me. i know everything is coming together with divine timing. its fun watching all the details fall in place to pave the way.

Tonight… Feb 21st I am having an *Open House Porch Party* from 5-8

I will be lighting fires in the fireplaces and popping open a few bottles of wine. since i have heard news of snowflakes tonight, i’ll also have hot chocolate and marshmallows to roast in the fire.

I am intending to connect with someone who is ready to move in and enjoy this fabulous property. If you are that person, or know someone who would like to live here… I invite you pass this info along.

Tonight the whole house will be open for CELEBRATING! I will be celebrating the wonderful times I have had in this house. Celebrating the bright future unfolding… and I will be blessing the house with happiness for those who will be here in the years ahead. I will also set up a *Community Collaboration Art Project* in the main room.

I'll have the upstairs open also… so if you have ever wanted to come walk around in this house…. now is the time!
And here are pictures if you would like to take a peek now….

http://www.kastlekey.com/woodlandstreet