Saturday, February 23, 2008

Emptying my Brain onto the Notebook


My brain is a very busy place to be. Something that delights me most of the time. But its a daily practice to decide and direct my thoughts in a way that serves me.
.... um walking meditation....

harness the power, direct the stream.

I have this awesome new system for organizing the vast amount of information that is coming through the channels of my brain right now.
Its overwhelming sometimes to try and direct this amount of traffic. I am learning though. And this virtual notebook is plucking the information from the cherry tree in my brain. sorting, sifting, organizing, and reorganizing.

hibernation weather came back again and i've naturally landed back in my dreamers corner to participate in this process.

I do feel longing to come out of this cave soon though.... so, sunshine, sunshine! come out soon and warm us all.