Friday, February 15, 2008

just thinking...

I woke up this morning with some strange dreams in my head...

I love how my dreams can show me where my thoughts are and where the emotions are strongest.

this morning I got the coffee cup and headed to the front porch to breath in the morning. my desk felt stale and lifeless and though its february and a little chilly out there, the fresh air gave me perspective. the world around me grew larger the moment I stepped out of my house and onto the observation deck... of my soul.

what holds me back when I would like to be moving?
what pushes me when I should be resting?
oddly enough these polar opposites sometimes paralize me and leave me stranded in the middle of my destiny.

I know the inside of my soul better than I know the habits of the life I have created around me. So, in many ways, this period of hibernation is about transforming, and giving discipline/ meditation to the thoughts that create my habits of living.

**
I am really grateful for this time of rest in my life. I carved away this opportunity and I thank myself over and over again! ahhhaha
note to self: do this again.
Resting and concentration are habits worth developing.