Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Its a Time of Preparation....

Right now is very much a time of preparation for me. I have been in this beautiful house on Woodland Street for 3 years now... and it has been an amazing journey of self evolution. I have been refining my beliefs.... especially beliefs about self and my relation to others. wow. such growth.

The path has been as imagined but...
the interesting thing about life in the moment... the winding and circling parts are where the really really juicy stuff is born.

I have found this little staircase on the journey. almost a detour up, but more like an off road adventure into my soul. its a resting space. a dancing space. a hideaway above all expectations. a place where new habits and new degrees of self love are being cultivated.

this is where i have been going while hibernating this winter.
and I am beginning to think I might stay here awhile.
this is a time of preparation.
this is a time that is changing me.
refining me.
a greater purity of motivation is being uncovered.
It is going to make the next step of CREATION more satisfying to me.
Its a time of preparation... I'm sensing our new space on the horizon. The Divine Playhouse is so alive, but needs a new front door. And I am really enjoying this time I am taking to sort through all the planning notes and just sit with all the information in my heart and mind.
I am so very fascinated to see what will unfold next.