Wednesday, April 30, 2008

life doesn't stop... so i just keep on rollin

the last three weeks have been a little odd. i set a new ball in motion when i decided to move some rooms around. i'm still trying to get things settled back into their new place. i also accepted work on a few outside projects and i got a little lost from my own work while helping others. i am trying to refocus and reclaim my boundaries a little bit right now. what is it that i am focused on?? huh?

i think i will spend thursday trying to get my studio set up in a way that will delight me a little more. right now it just seems to be a big mess and every time i walk in i want to walk right back out, or come to this corner and turn my chair so I am looking away from it all.

its time to lock all my doors, and hide away for a few days.
its time to imagine everything finding its place. to imagine order.
life doesn't stop.... so i just keep on rollin.
in the undercurrent of confusion, all my projects are still alive and rollin along with me.
i just need to get a little clarity so i can see everything clearly again.