Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wild Things..

.... you can trust your desires.

they are leading your heart. desires are like little episodes of possibility that play on your minds eye. what do you see? what do you quietly dream about when all people have exited and its you alone with you?

lately i have been pushing the boundaries in my mind. thats where they move first ya know. in the mind before the world around thee.

I'm pushing out farther now that spring is here. its the green. its the tank tops and barefeet that are feeling sunshine again. i feel alive.
hibernation is behind me and i've slothed off the blankets and sleep and I feel awake and full of wildness.

everything mildly wild, outrageously wild, remotely adventurous has my attention right now. motorcycles and dancing naked running through my mind. ahhahahah alluring. ahhahah

i listen to the whisper. i turn my head when I catch fascinating out of the corner of my eye. this is HERE to move me. to take my hand and lead me farther into my destiny with MY life. my experiences.

there is nothing to be afraid of.
there is nothing to hold me back or limit me.
my wisdom runs deep.
i know myself
my discernment is keen
my wildness is untapped.


ahahha I am laughing now... thinking of the sign i made years ago.

"this is the wild woman's journey.
diving into my rich flowing core.
pursuing truth.
Finding more."

and the journey continues for me.
and i absolutely love it!!!