Saturday, May 3, 2008

so i moved everything around again...

if you know me...
you know i move things around a lot.

really... i think its a lot of fun.
i change every day to some degree... why should i keep walking around in the same scene?
its kinda like an environmental art project to me. i rearrange my environment and i echo whats going on inside me.

i have been inside organizing everything in my studio/office the last few days.

i have been sorting out art supplies.
& creating a massive spreadsheet "flowline" pages that map out possible paths for my summer & fall in regards to kastle key (yes, this is true i am a computer nerd)

and i have also been pulled into a massive organization of my house pictures. let me tell you, this has been on my personal wish list for 3 years now. its giving me a lot of satisfaction to create a little storybook of memories using all these photos. i'm happy to share it all, but really its for me. so that I can remember. so i can read the story again and again and remember how much i absolutely love my life. how many blessings have been there for me because i have believed in the power of life. its there for every single living breathing one of us... but this is my story and i relish in the details.

yeah, im happy.

check out my photography journal .. and click on "house love" to see what i'm talking about.