Friday, May 23, 2008

Summer Possibility ~ from the Life List

It might not be summer yet in your world... but my summer officially started today.
I was walking back from 5points the other day with a friend and we started talking about horseback riding... and I said "Its on my life list to ride horses on the beach. I'm gonna try to do that this summer.... " and so I started thinking about a lot of things on my life list. I picked some out as possibilities for this summer.


******POSSIBILITY******
* start the porch parties
* read a fiction book in a hammock
* ride horses on the beach
* swim with dolphins (just signed up for this! end of july)
* go out on a harley (with a driver!) and take a ride on a back road
* hang a swing in my house
* lay a blanket in a field during & dream like a child.... no limits
* sing live karaoke (just did this!! and will again :)
* paint and send letters to friends that are written on huge sheets of butcher paper
* paint an entire block with sidewalk chalk… bring in people from the neighborhood to help (ah! I did this!! cool... I'll do it again)
* take my backpack and hang out in a seclude corner of the park with my laptop all afternoon
* make webpages that tell stories of the people that inspire me
* camping

not pushing to make all these things happen...
just going with the flow.
and SURELY other great things will fill in all the gaps ....