Monday, May 26, 2008

Dreams in the night


I had a dream... and now I am awake at 2:47 in the morning with a sense of awe.
Taylor had a dream too, and in his dream he asked me a question. It woke me enough to realize what I had just been dreaming. so I am glad he was talking in his sleep.

I am filled with a certain sense of awe right now. the night is still all around me and I can feel the dream still alive in me as reality. I am sleepy and I will go back to bed in just a bit... but I didn't want to let the dream slip away. I didn't want to miss this moment. I had to write a moment, and capture the moment to remember tomorrow.

...

something amazing is happening again.
something new and fresh is unfolding in my life and I am walking in the middle of it only half aware.

dreams give us a greater glimpse.
and i want to remember all this inspiration