Tuesday, May 20, 2008

even MORE pleasure please....


Whats your **pleasure*** ???
what makes you feel undeniably grateful to be alive?
do you know your satisfaction?

Is it something you have
is it something you feel
something touched or
is your pleasure a state of experience

I have found that people sometimes shy away from the word ... pleasure.


or put it off.... pleasure later.
deny it... never. not for me.
or turn away. walk away. and walk into dissatisfaction.
no pleasure....

* ~ * ~ * ~
I am stepping into the middle of my experience of pleasure.
I have walked to the center and I am bellowing out my desire for MORE.

more freedom
more movement
more releasing
more space
more experiences
more flavors
more dancing
more singing
more exchange

more sunshine
more moonlight
more stillness
more beauty
more pleasure please

Arms open wide.
Room for more.
This is my life
and I am enjoying this Pleasure.
unbounded.